Working With MCF
At Madison Community Foundation, we start with two questions: what are your clients’ charitable interests and what is their time frame?
MCF complements your work with a deep knowledge of philanthropy, our community, and the nonprofits that serve it. Our number-one goal is to make it easy and effective for you to provide expert advice on local philanthropic giving opportunities.
Here’s How it Works:
- We discuss the type of fund that works best for your client’s charitable interests.
- We explore the most effective way to work with the assets they would give.
- Your client starts a fund, gives to an existing fund, or creates a plan to give through their estate.
What Can Your Client Give?
We are able to accept a wide variety of charitable gifts. Among them:
- Closely held stock
- Mutual funds
- Life insurance
- Retirement accounts
- Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA)
- Real estate
Our goal is to provide your client with the giving vehicle that suits their philanthropic goals. Browse the various types of funds we offer; view the services we provide, then, get in touch. We’d love to work with you.
Madison Community Foundation is extremely well run; you can depend on it to help people meet their charitable goals.”
– Barbara Hughes, estate planning attorney